There are tons of destinations out there, so how do you pick just the right one for your RV adventure? We asked a group of well-seasoned travelers for the best places to visit this year and added a snippet on why they’re most noteworthy.
Take a look at these hot-spots and click on the links for more information to help you plan your trip:
- Camp Gulf, Florida ( http://campgulf.com/ ) – White-powder beaches, very family oriented, fishing, boating, shopping, dining, perfect for any age-group.
- Big Bend, Texas ( https://www.nps.gov/bibe/index.htm ) – Splendid natural beauty and spectacular night skies, hiking, biking, river running, climbing and much, much more!
- Ridgway State Park, Colorado ( http://cpw.state.co.us/placestogo/Parks/ridgway ) – Gorgeous scenery, fishing, hiking, wildlife, and year-round activities.
- Patchwork Parkway, Utah ( http://www.utahspatchworkparkway.com/ ) – This series of scenic by-ways provides loads of fun history, year-round activities and quaint towns to explore, therefore it’s one of our faves.
- Badlands National Park, South Dakota ( https://www.nps.gov/badl/index.htm ) – Remarkable views of rugged mountains & wildlife! You’ll enjoy solitude & reconnect with nature at its best, which is why hikers flock here.
- Glacier National Park, Montana ( https://www.nps.gov/glac/index.htm ) – Photographers get your cameras ready! Guided tours or off on your own, the entire family will enjoy this one-of-a-kind treasure!
- The Blue Ridge Parkway, Virginia & North Carolina ( http://www.blueridgeparkway.org/ ) – America’s favorite drive has it all! Therefore, you’ll want to time your journey to see the fall colors & fall in love.
- Santa Fe, NM ( https://santafe.org/ ) – Colorful, magical, rich in cultural history and arts, this unique area will fascinate and inspire you.
- Sea Islands, South Carolina & Georgia ( http://www.goldenisles.com/discover-golden-isles ) – Called the Golden Isles because you can choose your island and choose your fun! Very family oriented.
- Yosemite National Park, California ( https://www.nps.gov/yose/index.htm ) – Incredible waterfalls, expansive views and giant sequoias will literally take your breath away.
If you’ve been lucky enough to have already visited any of these destinations, we want to hear your tips for taking in the best these destinations have to offer. We’re looking for your favorite activities for different age groups. Sites that can’t be missed. Eateries with to-die-for food. Experiences that can’t be beat. Views that will make our hearts skip a beat. Anything else you have to share on why these places should take a spot on our bucket list for RVers this year. If you want to rent an RV for your trip, visit Easy RV and pick from hundreds of available rentals close to you.